Omiga Compression Knee High Socks 30 MmHg, 6 Pairs
- Reduces the risk of injury by providing extra compression support to stabilize your arch, ankle and muscles. Minimizes muscle oscillation and micro-tearing, prevents cramping and injury. The enhanced support can prevent injuries due to poor muscle strength, especially in the second half of the marathon.
- Improves performance for endurance athletes, the key mechanism is the "calf muscle pump" - with each step or pedal-stroke, the clenching and unclenching of the calf muscle squeezes blood back toward the heart. Our compression socks provide an extra squeeze that enhances this pumping action, speeding the flow of much-needed oxygen to working muscles. Speeds the circulation of blood back toward the heart and clear away metabolic waste products from the muscles.
- Helps you recover faster by stimulating blood flow and improves oxygen delivery to your muscles. Reduces lactic acid production, muscle soreness and the feelings of heaviness in the feet and legs giving a quicker recovery from "delayed onset muscle soreness".
- Helps prevent or relieve swelling through enhanced circulation, and hastens the removal of cellular waste products. Reduces swelling and fatigue from prolonged sitting or standing. It is ideal for pregnant women and those who sit or stand for long period during travel or at work.
- Helps relieve plantar fasciitis, heel spurs and arch pain. Helps with standing and walking pain, compressing the ligament will reduce inflammation expediting the healing process.
Who may benefit from compression socks:
- Pregnant woman
- Athletes and active people involved with sports such as running, hiking, cycling, football playing etc.
- Frequent travelers or anyone taking a long plane flight.
- Jobs that require you to be on your feet a lot: nurses, teachers, construction workers, chefs, line workers, and restaurant serving staff etc.
- Jobs that require prolonged sitting: office workers, drivers etc.
- Anyone who suffers from varicose veins, edema, plantar fasciitis etc.
Why do more and more people like to wear compression socks now?
- Whether you're an athlete who wants to excel in the game, a person who sits for long period during travel or at work, or someone dealing with pain due to a chronic condition, supporting proper blood flow to your feet is of the utmost importance.
- Our Compression Socks are engineered with the latest arch to calf compression technology offering a targeted foot to calf muscle support that helps blood flow and to boost athletic performance and alleviate pain due to a number of conditions.